Reporting side effects
In order to accept the report of a side-effect to the medicinal product of The ESPEFA Chemistry and Pharmaceuticals Worker Cooperative, it is necessary to provide your personal data. The administrator of your personal data is:
Name: The ESPEFA Chemistry and Pharmaceuticals Worker Cooperative, Address: ul. Juliusza Lea 208; 30-133 Kraków
Your data will be entrusted to the company Rapofarm Kamil Rupieta, ul. Kazimierza Górskiego 3, 97-400 Bełchatów (as an entity cooperating with the Data Administrator in accepting, analyzing, archiving and processing reports to the relevant authorities). Your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c and art. 9 sec. 2 lit. and EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. These data will be processed only for the purposes of accepting the notification and monitoring the safety of medicinal products, in accordance with the provisions of the Pharmaceutical Law of September 6, 2001. Providing your data is voluntary, however necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned purpose in accordance with art. 36e of the Pharmaceutical Law of September 6, 2001. Medical professionals are obliged to provide personal data.
Please be advised that you have the right to:
- access to the content of your data,
- correcting your personal data,
- objection to data processing,
- transfer your data,
- request to stop / limit processing,
- delete your personal data,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data,
- submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016.